Building for the Future – Shifting to a Sustainable and Permanent Vegetated MSE System for Water, Wall, Slope and Erosion Challenges
- Non member - Free!
- Professional member - Free!
- Professional Plus member - Free!
- Professional Plus Org member - Free!
- Student member - Free!
- Young Professional member - Free!
- Emeritus member - Free!
- Discounted Professional member - Free!
- Australasia Member - Free!
- Available on-demand: Join us and Trexiana for an insightful and engaging conversation about the benefits of building with a Vegetated MSE Solution as we continue the shift into a carbon neutral future.
- This event offers 1 Professional Development Hour and is free for all to attend. Participants will gain an understanding of the Why’s, What’s and How’s of transitioning into a more innovative, flexible, permanent and environmentally positive alternative for our growing global issues in slope stabilization, erosion control, retention, detention and waterways. A variety of fascinating Flex MSE case studies from North America, the UK and New Zealand will be highlighted.
Platinum Event Sponsor
CEO and President of Trexiana - manufacturer of Flex MSE
Mike Callewaert, the CEO and President of Trexiana - manufacturer of Flex MSE, is a Geomodular Construction Specialist. He helps Engineers, Designers and Construction experts update traditional wall system projects with a more sustainable, permanent and cost effective approach. Before founding Trexiana, Mike worked in the fields of Business Consultation, Technical Engineering and IT, helping corporations and start-ups achieve success. Mike now trains and coordinates a brilliant global Team of focused Geomodular gurus including Vegetation, Engineering, and Construction professionals on the FlexMSE system. Mike is a father of three and when he isn't traveling the globe promoting Flex MSE helives and works in beautiful British Columbia, Canada.
At the completion of this course you will receive 1 Professional Development Hour of credit. For any questions on continuing education credit, please contact IECA Education at firstname.lastname@example.org