CISEC Module 4: Conducting Construction Site Inspections
To pay for this training in Canadian Dollars, please contact Cassy Hemmen - 303 468 2231 or email Cassy at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a call. We can not accept payment information via email.
This module covers the basic duties of an inspector by conducting a “virtual” tour of a construction site. Participants will reinforce their role and responsibilities as inspectors to meet EPA Phase I and Phase II requirements. The module will include “hands-on” exercises on documenting, communicating, reading SWPPPs and S&EC plans, writing reports, interacting with fellow participants, and assessing what to look for on a construction site.
Items for this Module will include (but are not limited to):
- Inspection Requirements and Responsibilities
- Assessing Inspection Reports
- Conducting “Virtual Tour” Site Inspections:
- Before Construction and During Grading Conditions
- During Construction and After Construction Conditions
- Writing Inspection and Corrective Action Reports
At the completion of this course you will receive 2.5 Professional Development Hours of credit. For any questions on continuing education credit, please contact IECA Education at email@example.com
P.O. Box 188
Parker, CO 80134
Main Phone: 720-235-2783